The ERASM Secretariat manages the day to day administration of the work and is based within CESIO.
The Secretariat is run by the ERASM Secretary General.
Chantal De Cooman
ERASM Secretary General
Tel +32 2 676 73 46
Sector Group Manager
Tel +32 2 676 72 79
How to reach us:
Cefic - Avenue E. van Nieuwenhuyse, 4 box 1 - 1160 Brussels - Belgium
Tel: + 32 2 676 72 11 - Fax: + 32 2 676 73 00
Coming By train, Bus or Metro
- City express train every 15 minutes from the airport to Brussels Central Station
- Bus 12-21 from the airport to Place du Luxembourg
- Bus 21 from the airport to Point Schuman
- Metro, line 5, direction Hermann-Debroux, Demey stop
Total journey, airport to Cefic = +/- 1 hour
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifHow to reach Cefic using the public transport - downloadable map (FR- NL)
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifHow to reach Cefic using the public transport - downloadable map (UK)
Brussels Transport Company STIB
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifPlan your journey online
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifBrussels transport fares
http://www.cefic.org/Templates/Cefic/Images/raquo.gifBrussels network map
Coming By Taxi
Fare from airport to Cefic: +/- € 40.
Journey from airport: +/- 20 min (or up to an hour at peak times).
Taxi returning to the airport can be ordered for you at Cefic reception.
Coming By Car
- Take the Ring direction Namur
- At the junction with E411, follow Centre/Auderghem
- Keep going straight (over the bridge)
- Take the first exit (right)
- At the traffic lights, turn left and left again under the bridge
- You are on Avenue Edmond Van Nieuwenhuyse
The Cefic offices are located 300 m down on the right (just past the bus stop).
Avenue Van Nieuwenhuyse 4, B-1160 Brussels